Savitt Bruce & Willey is pleased to announce that David Bruce, James Savitt, Stephen Willey and Miles Yanick have each been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America for 2014. Best Lawyers is the oldest of the lawyer peer review guides, and recognition is based on professional achievement as well as voting by peers in the legal community.
- Four SBW lawyers selected to 2023 Best Lawyers®
- New Washington Statute Impacts Settlement Agreements in Employment Disputes and Limits Scope of Nondisclosure Agreements
- SBW Welcomes Jacob P. Freeman
- Court of Appeals Clears Way to Challenge Land Use Decisions in Far-Flung Courts
- When is Infringement Willful: Is Pre-Lawsuit Knowledge of a Patent Required for Enhanced Damages?
Agility arbitration Argument attorney-client privilege Best Law Firms Best Lawyers in America BTI Consulting CAFA Chambers Chris Hansen City of Seattle class-action CLE contracts COVID COVID-19 Deposition Employment Litigation ERISA estate force majeure gadgets indigence Initiative 91 King County landslide Legal History legal profession Litigation NBA news Ninth Circuit non-compete noncompete Oso Phantom Stock Rule 68 spoliation standing Supreme Court Testimony Washington Supreme Court WA Supreme Court Windsor Witness