We try to be modest (at least as modest as trial lawyers can be). But we can’t help but mention this: all five of our firm’s partners were named as Washington SuperLawyers for 2017 (Dave Bruce, Jim Savitt, Michele Stephen, Steve Willey and Miles Yanick), and four made the list of the Top 100 lawyers in Washington. See 2017 Washington Superlawyers Top 100 list. Only one firm has more lawyers on the Top 100 list (Perkins Coie, our cherished former colleagues, with five), and it seems safe to say they have a lot more lawyers than we do. Two more of SBW’s lawyers—Duncan Manville and Brandi Balanda—also received recognition, on the SuperLawyer and Rising Star lists, respectively. As Dizzy Dean said, it ain’t bragging if you can do it.
- Four SBW lawyers selected to 2023 Best Lawyers®
- New Washington Statute Impacts Settlement Agreements in Employment Disputes and Limits Scope of Nondisclosure Agreements
- SBW Welcomes Jacob P. Freeman
- Court of Appeals Clears Way to Challenge Land Use Decisions in Far-Flung Courts
- When is Infringement Willful: Is Pre-Lawsuit Knowledge of a Patent Required for Enhanced Damages?
Agility arbitration Argument attorney-client privilege Best Law Firms Best Lawyers in America BTI Consulting CAFA Chambers Chris Hansen City of Seattle class-action CLE contracts COVID COVID-19 Deposition Employment Litigation ERISA estate force majeure gadgets indigence Initiative 91 King County landslide Legal History legal profession Litigation NBA news Ninth Circuit non-compete noncompete Oso Phantom Stock Rule 68 spoliation standing Supreme Court Testimony Washington Supreme Court WA Supreme Court Windsor Witness