You may wish to check out Dave Bruce’s responses to media inquiries on landslide lawsuits and government liability for tragic natural catastrophe, which were reported in the national press, and Jim Savitt’s responses to questions from the Puget Sound Business Journal about the recent and noteworthy antitrust decision in Continuant v Avaya.
- When is Infringement Willful: Is Pre-Lawsuit Knowledge of a Patent Required for Enhanced Damages?
- SBW Welcomes Michael E. Chait
- Division III Warns Potential Defendants: Denying a Clearly Valid Claim Could Mean You Owe Attorney’s Fees if You Get Sued
- SBW Welcomes Chris Lindemeier
- Savitt Bruce & Willey Recognized By Campaign for Equal Justice.
Agility arbitration Argument attorney-client privilege Best Law Firms Best Lawyers in America BTI Consulting CAFA Chambers Chris Hansen City of Seattle class-action CLE contracts COVID COVID-19 Deposition Employment Litigation ERISA estate force majeure gadgets indigence Initiative 91 King County landslide Legal History legal profession Litigation NBA news Ninth Circuit non-compete noncompete Oso Phantom Stock Rule 68 spoliation standing Supreme Court Testimony Washington Supreme Court WA Supreme Court Windsor Witness