The Super Lawyers rating service announced its annual lists of top lawyers in Washington. Seven of the lawyers at Savitt Bruce & Willey were again named to these lists: David Bruce, Duncan Manville, James Savitt, Stephen Willey and Miles Yanick were each named “Washington Super Lawyers” for 2015, following a process based upon peer recognition and professional achievement. Jim Savitt was again named to the Washington “Top 100” list, joined this year by Duncan Manville. Sarah Gohmann Bigelow and Caitlin Hawks were named to “Washington Rising Stars” in 2015. Congratulations to everyone listed!
- Four SBW lawyers selected to 2023 Best Lawyers®
- New Washington Statute Impacts Settlement Agreements in Employment Disputes and Limits Scope of Nondisclosure Agreements
- SBW Welcomes Jacob P. Freeman
- Court of Appeals Clears Way to Challenge Land Use Decisions in Far-Flung Courts
- When is Infringement Willful: Is Pre-Lawsuit Knowledge of a Patent Required for Enhanced Damages?
Agility arbitration Argument attorney-client privilege Best Law Firms Best Lawyers in America BTI Consulting CAFA Chambers Chris Hansen City of Seattle class-action CLE contracts COVID COVID-19 Deposition Employment Litigation ERISA estate force majeure gadgets indigence Initiative 91 King County landslide Legal History legal profession Litigation NBA news Ninth Circuit non-compete noncompete Oso Phantom Stock Rule 68 spoliation standing Supreme Court Testimony Washington Supreme Court WA Supreme Court Windsor Witness