We are pleased to announce that Michael J. Caputo has joined Savitt Bruce & Willey LLP. Prior to joining our firm, Mike was an associate with Jones Day in New York City. He is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where he was a Dean’s Scholar, and also a magna cum laude graduate of Seattle University. We eagerly welcome Mike back to our team: he worked with us as a legal assistant in between college and law school, and was our first summer associate in 2011. You can check out his bio on our website here.
- Four SBW lawyers selected to 2023 Best Lawyers®
- New Washington Statute Impacts Settlement Agreements in Employment Disputes and Limits Scope of Nondisclosure Agreements
- SBW Welcomes Jacob P. Freeman
- Court of Appeals Clears Way to Challenge Land Use Decisions in Far-Flung Courts
- When is Infringement Willful: Is Pre-Lawsuit Knowledge of a Patent Required for Enhanced Damages?
Agility arbitration Argument attorney-client privilege Best Law Firms Best Lawyers in America BTI Consulting CAFA Chambers Chris Hansen City of Seattle class-action CLE contracts COVID COVID-19 Deposition Employment Litigation ERISA estate force majeure gadgets indigence Initiative 91 King County landslide Legal History legal profession Litigation NBA news Ninth Circuit non-compete noncompete Oso Phantom Stock Rule 68 spoliation standing Supreme Court Testimony Washington Supreme Court WA Supreme Court Windsor Witness